By submitting a St. Louis County Depot Special Event Form through thedeopt.skedda.com, you indicate the following:
• You agree with the below policies and agree to comply with SLC’s safety rules and regulations as well as all state, county, and municipal requirements/permits, including: Health, Alcohol, OSHA, etc.
o Promote safety, to facilitate the proper use of the St. Louis County Depot and to protect the facility, its guests, its employees, lessees/tenants and the public.
o Ensure all events must comply with all SLC’s safety rules and regulations for the St. Louis County Depot and any permit requirements of the City of Duluth. Requestor will pay for any and all support services from SLC as deemed necessary for the event.
• You understand that all requests should be considered TENTATIVE until confirmation is RECEIVED.
• You have provided all up-to-date and complete information for this event on this request form, and will email a detailed floor plan to DepotServices@stlouiscountymn.gov. You have submitted this form six (6) weeks prior to your event.
• You acknowledge having received and read a copy of the “Guide to Special Events planning at the St. Louis County Depot”.
• Any information not provided, or that has not been received prior to approval, may cause the event to be delayed or canceled at the sole expense of the Tenant/Requestor.
• You agree to only use the spaces that you’ve requested. Entering any spaces not agreed upon is strictly forbidden.