A multi-generation attraction.
So much to do, see, and experience. The Depot is truly a multi-generation attraction with something to interest all ages, so make sure to treat the entire family to an experience they will never forget, and memories they will cherish making together.
506 West Michigan Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802
The St. Louis County has several entrances:
- The Performing Arts Entrance
- The Portico Entrance
- The Eastern Side Entrance
- Train Station Entrance
You are welcome to use The Portico Entrance and fully enjoy our historic Great Hall
- There is a Parking Ramp at 602 W. Michigan St. (just next door to our west). They charge $4 per day, or you can pay per hour.
- There is a Parking Ramp at 4th Ave. W. and Michigan St. (one block to our east). They charge $2/hour or $6 per day max for parking but no charge on the weekends except for special event parking.
- There are parking meters and handicap parking spaces along Michigan Street near our front entrance.