So much to do, see, and experience. The Depot is truly a multi-generation attraction with something to interest all ages, so make sure to treat the entire family to an experience they will never forget, and memories they will cherish making together.
The St. Louis County Depot is OPEN.
Masks required inside the Depot.
All St. Louis County employees and visitors to St. Louis County buildings are required to wear a mask in any public or common areas. This is in response to a rapidly evolving situation involving the COVID-19 Delta variant that has proven to be highly contagious.
10AM – 5PM Seven Days A Week
The Depot is not open for these holidays:
July Fourth, New Years, Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
Three floors of the Depot are FREE to experience…
$5 donations (per person) suggested and very much appreciated. (Guided tours available.)
The Lake Superior Railroad Museum on the ground floor $12 for adults and $6 for children. When trains are running there is a 50% discount for buying a COMBO ticket.
Check for train details here… https://duluthtrains.com/
County Budget Sheet [PDF] – Learn more about how St. Louis County is committed to the Depot.
506 West Michigan Street
Duluth, Minnesota 55802
The St. Louis County has several entrances:
- The Portico Entrance (Main)
- The Performing Arts Entrance
- The Eastern Side Entrance (Only open for special events)
- Train Station Entrance
You are welcome to use The Portico Entrance and fully enjoy our historic Great Hall.
- There is a Parking Ramp at 602 W. Michigan St. (just next door to our west). They charge $4 per day, or you can pay per hour.
- There is a Parking Ramp at 4th Ave. W. and Michigan St. (one block to our east). They charge $2/hour or $6 per day max for parking but no charge on the weekends except for special event parking.
- There are parking meters and handicap parking spaces along Michigan Street near our front entrance.