Eek! The Depot
October 30 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
There will be something to Eek! about around every corner of the Depot on Saturday, October 30th from Noon – 4:00PM. Join us for this not-so-scary afternoon of FREE family fun.
- The Duluth Playhouse is hosting a “Ghost Light” Dance Party featuring not only your favorite Halloween jams but top hits from Trolls, Frozen, Moana, and more!
- The Lake Superior Train Museum will be in the Great Hall with Pumpkin Train Crafts.
- Bold Choice will be hosting coloring activities in the Playhouse rehearsal room.
- 4-H will be sharing Spooky S.T.E.M. experiments in the Depot Classroom.
- Special exhibits will be on display from the St. Louis County Historical Society and the Minnesota Ballet.
- A unique family friendly guided tour will explore parts of the building that are normally closed to the public, as we learn about the almost-forgotten history of The Depot. This 45-minute tour will start at Noon in the Great Hall (Masks are required).
- And don’t forget the Costumes & Candy!
We’re dying to see your costumes! Join us for a scary good experience.